False Ceiling Idea Home Design
A roof suspended a foot or more beneath the genuine roof to give space to and simple access to wiring and channels, or to adjust the measurements of a room called false ceiling. Effective building design requires balancing multiple objectives: aesthetics, acoustics, environmental factors, and integration with the building’s infrastructure hence there arises a need for false ceilings for better acoustics, aesthetics, ambiance, lighting, covering service lines and for better environmental impacts. Now a days interior designing in Kolkata , false ceiling took a great aspect.
PURPOSE OF FALSE CEILING IN COMMERCIAL SPACES
It improves antithetical appearance ( form, color, treatment etc.) & proportions by managing room
heights basically and remaining are as follows:
- Hides ducting & reduces the volume of room Ugly structural members like beams etc that usually spoil the ‘look’ of the room are concealed.
- Provides insulation from heat.
- Acoustical improvement.
- As a Interior design element to create various shapes and curves.
- Fire safety is always a factor in several industrial buildings, ceiling tiles made from mineral fibers or fire-rated wood panels can be used within the construction to meet acceptable standards and ratings. Differing levels of fire protection are obtained from the various types of ceiling available.
- Anti-microbial performance. The control of bio-contamination is essential in healthcare settings such as hospitals and large commercial kitchens.
- Light reluctance. A ceiling with that reflects more light can reduce lighting and electricity costs.
- To accommodate lighting systems. to provide lighting effects such as hidden lighting etc.
- Soil resistance and clean ability. Environments that are subject to a lot of dirt such as certain manufacturing buildings may need ceilings that can resist dirt and are easy to clean.
- At some places to hide ugly trusses(commonly known as attic)
- Sound proof rooms such as meeting rooms, conference rooms, etc, which require a quit environment.
- Echo reduction in cinema and click here concert halls.
- Sound absorption reduces noises and reduces reverberation with in the area covered by the ceiling.
- Reduces overall volume of the space which reduces air conditioning cost.
MATERIALS USED FOR FALSE CEILING
Depending on the place of usage, ambiance needed and economy available. The most commonly used false ceiling materials are generally used in interior decoration in kolkata are
1) Gypsum boards.
2) Plaster of pairs (POP).
Other materials used are
Metal ( aluminium, Asbestos)Mineral wool board, Poly vinyl chloride (PVC), UPVC, Wood, Polystyrene, Glass, Acrylic and Aluminium composite panel (ACP).
In the time of cramped spaces, the most ideal approach to play around with design and aesthetics of a room are some incredible false ceiling designs. They take up less of generally usable space. They can be utilized to plan diverse shapes along the real roofs, or along corners of partitions. One can make an impact of parceling or encase LED lights of different plans and hues. When these lights are settled, there is no prerequisite for having lights on dividers. This additionally adds to clean partitions which can then be composed in a considerable measure more ways. False ceiling can likewise be made utilizing a mix of numerous materials including POP, Gypsum, MDF, Wood, Laminate or even surface paints, Glass, Acrylic and so forth.
To keep away from it from looking choked, false ceiling in a flat room may not so much be done from one end to the other. Lovely design examples can be utilized. At the point when done from one end to the other, utilizing fitting tiles can enhance the room’s acoustics. It can likewise give a protecting impact because of air caught between real roof and the false one, in this way dialing down burden on the AC.
Recent days Interior design in kolkata where scarcity of space is huge, is great innovative workmanship to provide great design as per space management. Here false ceiling plays a great roll in interior design.